View Single Post

Old 02-23-2017, 01:17 PM

Liked 4,123 Times in 1,223 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceM View Post
Conversely, it looks like you're neither an industrial nor mechanical engineer. I guess we can cross metallurgist off the list also.

All I will say at this point is that there is more to what makes a component suitable for a specific purpose other than if it's forged or MIM manufactured.

Being either a machinist or a tool and die maker does not make you an irrefutable expert on the subject.

Bruce

Bruce
My friend. It looks like maybe there may be a more constructive way to go about your day.

MIM was a way an American company had to do to cut costs. To compete. We should all buy American as much as possible. I understand your apprehension to do so.

Let's not bash the brand. In this day and age, so much hate is wrong. Let's accept the lock and move on. Used as a child deterrent/ safety device; this may save at least one life! I can argue that one life saved is worth all this heartache. Life is precious.

Thank you for your understanding. This is all I'll say in this matter. My apologies if I couldn't keep quiet.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Like Post: