View Single Post

Old 02-28-2017, 08:57 PM

Liked 10 Times in 1 Post
Smile Thank You!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sconnie View Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

The info floating about here has been of great use to me and I am sure you will find the same to be true. BUT, I have also noticed that if you ask if you should buy this or that gun (particularly a S&W) the answer is almost always going to be YES. Terrible bunch of enablers lurking about here...

The current Glock 19 that I bought recently has a reputation for "brass to face" ejections. For me, I tend to have that problem when I get sloppy with my grip. Perhaps that is an issue to research for your M&P. I have not heard of people having a problem with their M&P's like the Gen 4 Glocks.

A billed ball cap is a good deflector too. Have fun on the forum and if you can't find the answer to your questions in the search function ask away.

Always be careful about following links even here but, here is the search results using the Google search line for this forum on "brass to face." I have not read many of the threads and you will have to decide if there is any useful info. Just be aware that many of the threads are old and you can but might not want to comment and revive an old thread versus starting a new one specific to your questions.
http://smith-wessonforum.com/searchr...+to+face&sa=Go
Thank You SO MUCH for the helpful info!! Much appreciated!!