View Single Post

Old 03-12-2017, 08:28 PM

Liked 17,102 Times in 6,271 Posts

Just to come complete circle, today marks one year. The MD-ADS still works on all brightness levels. I'm going to continue to let the current battery run until it fails. However, if I were going to rely on this optic, I would replace the battery every year.

Earlier I mentioned the cracked gasket. Well, I contacted Primary Arms about it and got this response:
Quote:
Douglas,

Unfortunately at this time we don't retail that item. That said if you confirm you're shipping address we are happy to get you out a replacement.

V/R

--
Nick
That was last Tuesday. I replied with my address and yesterday received a package in the mail. It included two gaskets, a Winchester pin and about 10 stickers from various manufacturers.

They could have told me to get size X o-ring from the local hardware. I would not have complained had they done so. However, they went the extra mile to make sure I had the correct part. It's this kind of service that makes them a great company. This optic is not an H-1 or MRO, but it's as close as you can get without buying the real thing.