View Single Post

Old 03-14-2017, 06:38 PM

Liked 102 Times in 75 Posts
Default How to remove a scratch...

Hi Guys!

I've been using a light tuck Vedder IWB holster for my MP9 fs. I noticed that from drawing (around 40 times or so) I scratched the front slide in two different places. One is obvious and the other scratch is a little subtle, but present nonetheless. Now, I KNOW some of you are going to say, "If you don't want it scratched then keep it in a safe," or "scratches show character", or "it means you're running your gun hard," or "don't worry about it" and so on and so forth. Trust me, I get it! I plan on carrying the gun soon which is why I've been practicing my drawing and holstering, but I do like to keep my guns in top shape, if possible. As of now, it seems like my Vedder holster is no longer scratching my pistol; and I've even wiped down the inside with some gun oil, and I put a little extra on my slide right before I practice my draws, just in case. So, my question is...does anyone know how I can remove the scratch without wearing the finish, if it's even possible? Thanks for you help.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]