View Single Post

Old 03-17-2017, 01:19 PM

Liked 1,284 Times in 694 Posts

Wow, that's a LOT of information! I have the Lee Classic Turret and enjoy priming on it. I finally upgraded from an original Lee 3 hole turret, which I also primed on. The only press I don't particularly like priming on is my 1978 RCBS Reloader Special. Oh, nearly forgot-I have a new Lee Classic Cast which I also enjoy priming on. I have an original Lee Auto Prime hand unit that I have used for small lots on occassion.

I also deprime then wet tumble, which frees me from ever cleaning primer pockets. Once my cases are deprimed, cleaned and inspected the loading procedure is easy. I would think you could load 200 rounds of 357 ammo in an hour, once you were set to go with the LCT, and not be in a hurry to do so. I can't help with the progressive questions, as I've never owned or used one. Too much going on for me personally, as I like to have more control over each round than a progressive would allow me.

Find what works for you, I just don't like loading "in a hurry"; quality is more important to me than quantity.
The Following User Likes This Post: