View Single Post

Old 03-29-2017, 04:08 AM

Liked 31 Times in 3 Posts

I thought my 1st post would be in the welcome section but saw this and had to post.

As a LEO from IN. I cant speak to TX law but I can tell you that here we are NOT taught to using stops as fishing expeditions. If during the stop other facts come about then we will act on them. As an LEO I will say, DONT answer beyond the scope of the questions. 9/10 people get them selves into more trouble by talking to much or using these youtube videos as a law degree to attempt to argue..... bad idea. If you feel your rights have been violated, first comply to get out of the situation, then file a complaint with the PD and be ready to list the facts of what happened. I could write pages upon pages based on the nonsense spewed in this video. I'm not here for that. Be smart, be courteous, and short. If the officer is going to get you let him do his job, don't make it easy by running your mouth. Trust me when I say, unless you get "that guy" or a rookie, 95% of patrolmen wanna get you back on the road and them back to whatever we were doing.
The Following 29 Users Like Post: