View Single Post

Old 04-15-2017, 01:00 PM

Liked 3,903 Times in 1,519 Posts

Muley,
I will say this about the products from Duluth, and I've used several of them. They are good products and well made. They are certainly not the cheapest, but I have some things that are old and have been used for a long time, and they still give good service. I have found that their clothing is made on the large side compared to most other brands of products found these days. Their work clothes are made to work in, be comfortable in, and give long service.

I've never tried the Duluth cargo shorts, although I've been tempted to try. I would order your regular size, with this caveat. If you usually wear an XXL, you may find it a bit larger than you like. Of course, I don't know what you like or how you prefer things to fit. But you have to start somewhere, and I have returned things for a different size with no problems. Duluth is a good vendor in my experience. Once you find out how their stuff fits you, then you will be good to go, if you like the product itself.

I have been wearing their "Buck Naked" underwear, long legged shorts, V neck tees, and athletic style (tanks) undershirts for years. I wear an undershirt every day, which makes CC much more comfortable. This stuff is very moisture wicking and drys quickly, but it wears like iron!! I have never really worn out any of this underwear. I have changed in size so bought more. They run it on sale a few times a year, and it's a bit cheaper then. I highly recommend this underwear. It is comfortable, it is cooler in summer and warmer in winter, but you'd better like it, cause it won't wear out on you! Same thing is probably pretty much true for the cargo shorts.