View Single Post

Old 05-05-2017, 08:53 AM
US Veteran

Liked 121 Times in 55 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03hemi View Post
Because a lot of these guys here are wheelie guns only and just don't understand or get the finesse and art form that makes a 1911 dependable, understandably so, it's a REVOLVER forum. Go to the Colt forum and its completely different, they like the wheelies too, but the guys over there understand and get the detail, perfection and complications that go into making a nice 1911. Most wheelie guys that only like wheelies tend to be snobs and believe they're superior because they have an outdated gun that has a butter smooth action and is pretty to look at. I love my "E" series commander and it's probably my favorite over all the rest of my 1911s, I have revolvers too, but they're not the land's end, I'd carry nothing else than a 1911.
- Then why do you post and stick around these "snobs" with "outdated guns". Why do you hang around guys who obviously don't know quality and detail.

- Your going to sit here and talk about revolver snobs...Pffft 1911 guys are the worst in all categories. "My Wilson combat can shoot XXX, my Kimber can shoot XXX, your Glock is nothing but trash compared to my 1911 XXX. The mere mention of criticizing a 1911 sends you into rage mode. even if its not even your manufacturer, kinda like a democrat and liberal, they defend each other even if the one defended is wrong.

Last edited by buckyjames1; 05-05-2017 at 08:55 AM.