View Single Post

Old 05-07-2017, 11:56 AM

Liked 17,200 Times in 7,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
The LCP? It only weighs 9oz.

Here it is next to my small credit card wallet & iPhone5.

Now consider how many folks here say they pocket carry a 5-shot revolver. My 642 is about 50% heavier and considerably larger in every dimension. Looks like a beast compared to the LCP.

True, I only get about a finger and a half around the grip but that's all I require of it.

7yds

Can't​do front pocket. So odd and hard to get too. Tried putting a 642/36 in there and it's like shoving a brick in the pocket. My friend has that Ruger 380, I tried that too and it feels like a smaller brick but a brick none the less. I shot his and found it surprisingly soft shooting. Slow deliberate shots were good but couldn't shoot fast due to the small grip. I don't have huge hands but I do have long long fingers. Call me E.T!!! I need a grip that gives my fingers something to wrap around. Otherwise it's the most awkward looking grip you'll ever see! On those small guns if I use the finger tip on the trigger it means I have to kinda peel away my middle finger from the grip. It's weird, hard to explain. The best fitting grips I find are Beretta 92, Glock, especially the 20/21. Sig 220/226 with the rubber grips. Even grips like 1911, CZ, S&W 3rd gen with the flat plastic grips I find a little bit too thin

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
The Following User Likes This Post: