View Single Post

Old 05-14-2017, 08:24 PM

Liked 1,543 Times in 841 Posts

I've acquired my model 13 quite accidentally;among the crazy laws we got here in Canada,one of them states that a handgun with a 4'' barrel or less is prohibited.That means that you can't buy one exept if you already had one when the law was passed.Luckily,I had a few which gave me what they call a ''grandfather clause''.I can own or buy them but when I die,all the 12-6 guns(that's how they define the grandfather law)will have to be destroyed.
A couple of years ago,one of my acquintenance who knew I am into guns phoned me asking me if I wanted a model 13 in 4'' configuration.He told me: the cops are here asking me to give them my 4'' bbl model 13 since I haven't renewed my membership at the shooting club.They say I'm out of law.If you want it,get your butt in your car,bring along your firearm licence and come pick it up....and hurry.I'd rather let you have it than give it away to the govt.
The gun now sleeps peacefully in my saferoom.I like the little .357 a lot(even though I mainly shoot .38 SPL +P+ in it).Like the way it points,like the smooth action and looove the way it got to me!
Qc
The Following 2 Users Like Post: