View Single Post

Old 05-15-2017, 02:54 PM

Liked 15,209 Times in 5,253 Posts
Default Strange? Or just the way things are?

I don't know if this occurs with other people but, sometimes an event, or information gained,or stories heard seem to follow some pattern or repetition.
Case in point.... I recently watched a documentary about Lewis and Clark on TV. Then there appeared a thread about the expedition here. Could have been that the OP saw the same show and was talking about it here.
But, it gets deeper. Reading the thread about the curviest roads here yesterday, one of the roads mentioned was Lolo pass in Idaho, I believe. It was one of the passes used by the Lewis and Clark expedition. Not too weird, except I had never heard of it before these two mentions.
And.... just today I recieved a set of Tyler T grips I ordered from an outfit in Tennessee.
The grips were wrapped in a page of their local paper. I started reading it just to see the local Tn. news and what do I find?
An announcement for the spring hours now being in effect at the Meriwether Lewis death and burial sight!
This kind of thing happens more than just occasionally with me.
It's to the point to where I can pretty accurately predict when a " Thread", for lack of a better descriptor, is going to develop.
Like I said, strange, or what?

Last edited by Jessie; 05-15-2017 at 02:55 PM.
The Following 6 Users Like Post: