View Single Post

Old 05-21-2017, 04:52 PM

Liked 9,470 Times in 4,391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAM-BAM View Post
I did an impulse buy on the later gun (round trigger guard and Novak sight) with box, docs and extra magazine.......just so I could write a post that TTSH would see and read!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAM-BAM View Post
While I have a couple of 6906s and PC Shorty-9s ..... these are the first "nice" 6904s I've seen for sale in .......I'd guess, in over 20 years????? Most 6904s were Police guns and got pretty banged up .... and would never past the "TTSH (beauty) Test" !!!!!
Poor old TTSH sure does take an awful lot of razzing over his often-voiced preference for "used-but-not-abused" over "used-and-abused" in the 3rd Gen realm. But this sounds like a great gun and a great opportunity so what's to question about it??? What's not to like?

I would have done the very same thing. I'm always on the lookout for really clean 3rd Gens... even in situations where I already have one of the same kind. There is always room for upgrading!

In fact, I'm looking at a possible "upgrade" situation right now... but the price isn't quite right and I may have blown the negotiation already. Sometimes I think I need a better set of used gun negotiating skills. Any volunteers to train me?
The Following User Likes This Post: