View Single Post

Old 05-27-2017, 12:13 PM

Liked 2,249 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues7 View Post
What has that got to do with it? (And if I'm not mistaken, retired...like myself.)
I have an aversion to assaulting cops for a multitude of reasons. Many years ago I once made the mistake of challenging a State Police DT instructor to a non-profit MMA fight to raise money for local cancer victims. He declined, but my life was much more difficult than it needed to be for a very long time. I've seen pictures of Muss and know exactly who he is. He's an average size, out of shape, older gentleman. Like I said before, if he's truly interested in fighting, I'd recommend someone smaller and older. He should inform them he's LE either way. Plus, after having taught Cops for so long as well as having family members on the force, I usually have a certain amount of respect for the badge. I can't say that's really the case with Muss and he should conduct himself in a more professional manner, but issuing a challenge to an officer is generally not looked at very favorably by LE or those who train them. It's a no win situation from my perspective. And he's active BTW from what I understand, so he should definately conduct himself with more dignity. If there had been a shield on his profile or he had stated he was an LEO, I never would have said what I did.