View Single Post

Old 05-27-2017, 04:16 PM

Liked 3,247 Times in 1,007 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
I don't recall ever stating I'm a famous trainer nor do I care to be. Otherwise I would be pushing my classes. Did I state I had a good reputation in the LE community somewhere? I honestly would call it mixed at best. I don't think anyone has had a problem with my material, but quite a few have had issues with me personally. My shortcomings obviously, I openly admit that.
In post #77 of this thread, you posted a link with your background. Some of the highlights were...

Quote:
I've taught defensive tactics, weapon retention and ECQ force-on-force to LEO's for nearly 30 years. I've worked with individual officers as well as helping PD's revamp their DT programs training their instructors.
Quote:
I was invited to compete in the UFC by Art Davie and was offered recruitment deals by team USA coaches in three different Olympic combat sports
Quote:
I used to own a ranch with my own private range and my LEO students were frequent guests.
You didn't say the words, but what you did say left me with the impression you have done a lot of work with LEO's. That you had a good reputation with LEO's or they wouldn't keep using you for ECQ training or coming to your ranch as guests back when you owned it. Being invited to compete in the early UFC and being recruited for the Olympics in 3 combat sports gave me the impression you're well known (I didn't use the word "famous").

I probably read into it something that wasn't there.
The Following User Likes This Post: