View Single Post

Old 06-03-2017, 08:21 AM

Liked 9,470 Times in 4,391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAM-BAM View Post
Ya maybe...... mine was not a quest........ it was just ..... one here ......two there............. no intent ..... goal or number to strive for......just one here....... two over there.................. X 20+years...............
Well, that's great if you can do it that way, but you know better than anyone else that I don't have 20+ good years left in me. In fact, I doubt I've got 20 years left in me in total.

The challenges (for building up a massive pistol magazine stash) are pretty tough here behind enemy lines... with the newest danger being that CA's latest lunacy is going to move east to MA. Let's be honest here: I'm now at somewhere around 3.75 to 4 magazines/pistol average for my beloved 3rd Gens. After this week's orders, I will have at least 2 magazines per non-3rd Gen pistol in the collection/accumulation. For certain other pistols I have as many as 8 or so mags/pistol but that is rare. For far too many, I only have 2 or 3.

The odds of me being able to get to even 40 magazines per pistol in my 3 remaining "good years" are somewhere between slim and none.

Last edited by TTSH; 06-03-2017 at 08:23 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: