View Single Post

Old 06-18-2017, 02:49 PM

Liked 4,377 Times in 1,654 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arik View Post
Still.... wouldn't buy based on neighbors. Also wouldn't build since cheap parts are cheap for a reason..... same reason x 39 didn't work in an AR. Cheap = cheap.

Forgetting all that AR works fine with 556 and ammo is plentiful. If I can stash thousands of rounds for under $300/1000rnds I would but since I can't and since I don't have a suppressor I have no interest in 300blk. My AKs are accurate, reliable and ammo is stacked by the thousands without the need to reload

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I am glad you like your AKs, getting shot at by gang-bangers armed with them may have something to do with my not caring for them. (Experience/practice will get you past the lack of a bolt stop and the unique magazine latching.) Guy here has a Sagia in each flavor, makes custom wood hardware for them, nice. I was.really just looking to see if anyone had experience handloading the .300. I handload 7.62x39, great bullets are 0.12 in quantity, primers 0.025, powder 0.035. Great rounds (That wont prematurly age my bore) for 18 cents a pop. I'm old I have brass a progressive and time to play with it.