View Single Post

Old 06-27-2017, 12:07 PM

Liked 9,184 Times in 3,621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardw View Post
I live by the belief that you shoot only as the last alternative. I think a lot of courts apply that criteria to SD shooting.
I live by the belief that deadly force should be met by deadly force, and that I have ZERO duty to incur ANY risk to protect somebody from the consequences of their CHOICE to maim or murder me. Fortunately, the Ohio Revised Code in no way contradicts that.

If you decide to come after me with a knife, that will be PURELY a matter of YOUR choice, with no CONCEIVABLE justification.

If as recently happened at Ohio State, you pull out a knife (after having run somebody over) and start slashing people while screaming "Allahu akhbar", I'm not going to run away, nor am I going to argue the finer points of sharia law with you. What I WILL do is show you why the Republic of the Philippines is developing a reputation for producing quality firearms.

Choices have consequences, sometime including being "Mozambiqued". If you try to knife me to death, that's what will happen and it's 100% on you.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: