View Single Post

Old 06-29-2017, 02:40 PM

Liked 9,470 Times in 4,391 Posts
Default The most perfect auto pistol ever!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryS View Post
A lot of "perfect" depends on what the use is going to be. For me, right now, my pre rail 3913TSW is just about perfect. If I needed a higher capacity, I'd probably turn to my 6906 since it's a good combination of capacity, reliability, accuracy, and weight.

Maybe the thread title should be "Which 3rd Gen is the most perfect semi auto made"!
Not being wealthy enough (or fast enough) to have snagged a pre-rail 3913TSW or pre-rail 3953TSW in Massachusetts, I have to go along with the Model 6906 as the single "most perfect" (more-or-less meaning "most generally useful") cataloged production 3rd Gen pistol... although I might feel different if I ever manage to snag a Model 6946 that meets the TTSH "high condition" criteria. The ability to use "pre-ban" hi-cap 5906 magazines with a "Grip+2" adapter is a huge plus with me. Single stacks are cool but I still shoot best with a slightly wider grip.

In a current production gun, I have to say that my Sig P229R is a real winner in my book... again, with MA-legal "pre-ban" hi-cap magazines, of course!
The Following User Likes This Post: