View Single Post

Old 07-05-2017, 10:10 AM

Liked 525 Times in 230 Posts

OK, weirder than I thought,....

I submitted my first Shield rebate electronically 4-8-17 and it posted to the site 4-14-17. Nothing has happened since.

I submitted my second one electronically 4-24-17 and it posted to the site 4-30-17. Nothing has happened since.

OK, it takes a little while. I knew that going in and I'm very familiar with waiting years for things to happen in the NFA world so no big deal. The only reason I'm paying any attention to these threads at all is because I wasn't sure how the non-serial numbered PSA 'invoices' were going to work, but it looks like they're going through now(my above submissions were with serial numbered Whittaker receipts).

My first two PSA sourced Shields just hit the Milano site today(they were not there on July 3rd or 4th,....I did check).

I submitted these two electronically 5-22-17 and they posted to the site 7-5-17,.......but they show 'entered' on 5-30-17. It took five weeks from the time Milano entered them for them to show on the website as entered. That's the weird part. Advise patience,....it all seems to be working. Just not quite like I would expect it to work. Next week I get to submit my last four rebates and should have the checks just in time for Christmas. Whether this Christmas or next I do not know nor do I care. If I get the rebates too soon I'll be forced to buy more Shields and I don't want to do that. Hopefully they'll hold up the checks until all the promos are over and I can buy food instead. Fortunately I can go a few months without eating and it won't hurt me.
The Following User Likes This Post: