View Single Post

Old 07-08-2017, 02:54 AM

Liked 20 Times in 10 Posts
Default Need advice on what to do with this 627-PC

So...I wanted a Bloodwork UDR 627 so bad that I checked everywhere everyday for about a year and realized I wasn't going to get one with my budget...but I did manage to pick up this no lock 627-pc with a 5" barrel. Best trigger I have ever felt in a revolver... dead sexy... I shoot it as good as, if not better than my CGW tuned sp-01. I love everything about this big iron...

Except that I can't carry it... and it drives me nuts. I have gone back and forth between accepting this and trying to magically hide a 5" n frame. But I really really want a .357 I can carry and shoot/train with.

So that leaves me with these options:

1. Buy a IL'd 627 with 2 5/8in barrel and swap both the barrels (unless I can find just a 627 2 5/8in barrel, but I don't see that happening) then have to sell or trade the now IL'd 5incher...

2. Get the stock barrel cut down to around that desired length or 2 5/8 - 3 inches

3. Sell/trade it to someone who will appreciate it as it is and get myself the other 357 off my want list... a 3in model 66 (maybe a 4 incher...)

What do you guys think? I appreciate any and all opinions and/or angles of logic

Last edited by 44Powers; 07-08-2017 at 02:57 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: