View Single Post

Old 07-11-2017, 11:32 PM

Liked 236 Times in 123 Posts

I think we all get wrapped around the axel with magazine capacity (I def do). I have switched between my G19/23 to my shield 9/45. I have always been a fan of more ammo the better, BUT having said that I doubt very highly I will be involved in a running gun battle where I have to lay down suppressive fire and move from cover to cover. Again, with all the recent active shooters abroad using AK's even a G19 is no match against a rifle. My shield 9mm as been my EDC gun now for about a month, I have the maggots +2 magazine Which have been 110% flawless after well over 600 rounds. That make's my 7 round mag 9 rounds +1 in the chamber for a total of 10 with a spare magazine. We also have the ability to pick and choose my battles (sorta speak) Unlike a LEO. I am confident My 10 rounds Shield 9mm will be sufficient for any/all encounters that I CHOOSE to get involved in.
Its laser accurate its been 100% reliable and it fires a decent defensive round. I think the Hi cap pistols def def have their place in the CCW world BUT so do the single stack guns. Unlike a Police Officer we get to choose our battles, They are thrown INTO battle with little to no notice and they mostly do that with their issued sidearm.

Just my 2 cents
The Following 3 Users Like Post: