View Single Post

Old 07-14-2017, 01:44 PM

Liked 8,227 Times in 2,473 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachogrande View Post
An hour or 2 however often is a whole lot better than 8 hours day after week after year. Dealing with the public where 1 out of every 3-4 people have something nasty to say about you, your family, or how you should be doing your job is no fun. What do you do/did for a living, & how would you have handled someone coming into your place of business with a tude & insulting/threatening you? " not having a clue" is spot on. If everyone ahead of you had what they needed with them, filled out correctly, didn't try to do some intricate/impossible task, or ask a bunch of kooky questions the line would move faster. Trust me, those employees don't want your angry mug in their faces any longer than needed. Some of them actually try their best to help you, in an overworked/understaffed workplace.They have some "recreational" stress reducers in your area now to help you chill.
Wow! I reread my thread a couple of times and still can't figure out how you came up with this tripe.

It's kind of like what came first...the chicken or the egg.What came first...The boorish,disgruntled,zero personality govt employee who is getting paid to sit there for 8hrs or the disgruntled taxpayer who isn't getting paid and has to suck it up and deal with the lousy service while loosing a good portion of their day.

I don't see security guards at the DMV to protect the employees from all the "abusive" customers.The employees don't sit behind glass to prevent people from spitting on them so again I don't know how you got that from reading my thread.

It's funny that when I went to the DMV to pay for a ticket I had just got it took me longer to find a parking space than to pay for the ticket.In and out in about four minutes.

Well it isn't the first time my attempt at disguised humor was lost on someone and I'm sure it wont be the last.