View Single Post

Old 07-14-2017, 03:18 PM
Banned

Liked 4,549 Times in 2,011 Posts
Default CALL A WAAAMBULANCE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltle6920 View Post
Wow! I reread my thread a couple of times and still can't figure out how you came up with this tripe.

It's kind of like what came first...the chicken or the egg.What came first...The boorish,disgruntled,zero personality govt employee who is getting paid to sit there for 8hrs or the disgruntled taxpayer who isn't getting paid and has to suck it up and deal with the lousy service while loosing a good portion of their day.

I don't see security guards at the DMV to protect the employees from all the "abusive" customers.The employees don't sit behind glass to prevent people from spitting on them so again I don't know how you got that from reading my thread.

It's funny that when I went to the DMV to pay for a ticket I had just got it took me longer to find a parking space than to pay for the ticket.In and out in about four minutes.

Well it isn't the first time my attempt at disguised humor was lost on someone and I'm sure it wont be the last.
I was referring to dealing with the public in general. For me it was VAMC, hospitals, rehabs.
Bullet proof glass with their spit running down it give you a clue. As bad as you THINK you have it, others would gladly trade places with you. Suck it up buttercup.