View Single Post

Old 07-19-2017, 06:09 AM

Liked 2,220 Times in 1,031 Posts

I keep a firearm within hands reach of me at all times in my home ,if not on my person in my magazine rack or just laying on the side table as now .i carry on my person when I walk out the door generaly a full size handgun within easy view .Why? Glad you ask .I want any trouble makers or bad guys ridding by to think hey that s o b looks half crazy and he carries a freekin gun all the time .Generally criminals are looking for victims I don't want them to mistake me for a victim .My right to keep and bear arms is just as important as my right of expression ,assembly or freedom of religion maybe more important ,good men have fought and died for those rights I beleive it's my responsibility as an American to exorcise those rights unashamedly ,publicly and don't give a rats behind who don't like it .But that's just me and no I don't have a lot of liberal non gun friends and my wife thinks I have too many guns but I told her last time it came up ,my money my guns my business ,when she saw I was not willing to compromise she dropped it ,I'm a pretty easy going guy but in my house and on my property it's my rules put on your big boy pants and live like an American man especially in your own home whether that be a 100 acre ranch or a rented apartment .The rest of the world hates American men .Why? Cause we go armed ,beleive in freedom and don't take but so much guff call sadam or bin ladden and ask them how screwing with armed Americans worked out for em . I'm sorry but I realize that on this issue the NRA is correct ,take away tne right to keep and bear arms and the rest of our freedoms will go down shortly there after .But we must be willing to fight for that right and exorcise it unapologetically and don't even listen to arguments against it .Hell man I have a firearm within reach when I'm on the toilet .What am I afraid of? Not a damn thing especially in my own home .

Last edited by S&WsRsweet; 07-19-2017 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Spelling