View Single Post

Old 07-27-2017, 11:32 AM

Liked 29,274 Times in 13,842 Posts
Default Neither do I.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwsmith View Post
The sight is a good idea. For plinking I like the peep but it's not for quick acquisition. When I was first shooting it I realized I'd lost the post but kept shooting. (the shots were close anyway)

I'll check the screw, I don't need it to be shedding parts. You didn't pay as much as I did, which is great, but these have been hard to find and I bought it online. I'm so happy with it I don't have any buyers remorse at all.
I bought it online too, paid almost retail, but none were to be found here while they were for sale all over the net.

I had some trouble getting it sighted and it's kind of clumsy to use the sights, but yesterday I got the hang of if and shot better than anything else I tried with a little tiny group. I JUST LOVE CARBINES. My favorite rifle configuration. I tried an UZI and got a bullseye first shot. For some reason I can absolutely shoot the dog mess out of them.

PS: The secret is to wear an ear plug in your right ear rather than muffs, which get knocked off every time you sight a shot.