View Single Post

Old 07-30-2017, 06:14 PM

Liked 2,202 Times in 883 Posts

I have (3) sets of Altamonts and another set on the way I ordered Saturday; a stock set for my round butt "N" frame... the combat grips in Rosewood. Shipping has taken anywhere from a week to almost 3 weeks from the time of order to door delivery. But every stock set was worth the wait.

3 sets are the combat stocks but I do have a pair of Altai grips on my "J" frame in Super Walnut. They make shooting +P's out of the pistol more than bearable and standard pressure loads are just above ***** cat status in the recoil department. They take a round butt grip and make it feel perform like a square butt gripped pistol. However, you said you have a square butt pistol so the Altai's won't fit your pistol. You'll have to order something/style grip that is made for your square butt revolver.

Edit: I see you are already aware that the Altai's won't fit... Altamont grips are nice pretty nice OP. My semi auto's all wear VZ grips. However, VZ is starting to make some really comfortable, very good looking, heavy shooter friendly grips as well for "J", "K", "L", & "N" frames both round and square butt frames included.

Last edited by HamHands; 07-30-2017 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Added additional info and for a correction