View Single Post

Old 08-01-2017, 01:36 PM
US Veteran

Liked 2,548 Times in 653 Posts

I have read the terms and conditions of NRA, USCC, and Law Shield policies. You best read them carefully before buying in. Get convicted of a crime in defending yourself, you don't get paid, and you have to pay back anything they advanced. They do not cover most legal costs but only reimburse them, if you comply with the terms and conditions. There are many pitfalls in their coverage but you have to read the small print of the policy not just the advertising claims.

Today at Rugertalk.com I read about CCW Safe. It sounds great compared to the others, but I have not looked at the small print yet. I am going to do that later today.

UPDATE: I looked into the terms and conditions of the CCW Safe product. It has none of the flaws of the other programs. It is not insurance based as are the others. It is a business service so no insurance company dealing through an association middleman. I am thorough about researching such things. That is why I never bought the other products. I am buying CCW Safe. Let me clear that I never heard of CCW Safe before today so obviously I have no connection to it. I will soon because I am buying the protection.

Last edited by richardw; 08-01-2017 at 07:31 PM.