View Single Post

Old 08-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Banned

Liked 710 Times in 424 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark IV View Post
Don't anyone have a stroke on me, I'm not trying to start a Glock flamewar here on the S&W forum, but the OP illustrates one of the best arguments for getting a Glock over many of the competitors: cheap,readily available parts, upgrades, and especially.....magazines!!
That being said, I've been highly impressed, over many years, with the help I've gotten on piddly little stuff direct from S&W's customer service.

BTW, my gripe with the SD's is that everyone wants to sell used ones for about the same price you can find them brand new !! What's up with that? I've been on the lookout for a Armslist deal on one for a while now, but there's never a decent deal on them (well, unless it's a .40 ).
This is my biggest beef with the SD; it doesn't get the recognition it DESERVES! IMHO. it is just as good, or BETTER than a G19! The Glock fanboys think that the G19 (or any Glock) is the best thing since the invention of the wheel. Guess what, IT'S NOT! The SD series is low priced to where you can ALMOST buy (2) SD series guns for the price of (1) Glock! And, it's really starting to get a "little bit" of recognition that I stated earlier it wasn't getting. I mean, look at this forum; there is a new member here almost every day, with a new SD series gun! And to think, what about the people out there that are buying SD series guns that don't know about the SD FORUMS? The SD series gun WILL eat into Glocks presence, slowly but surely!