View Single Post

Old 08-19-2017, 10:57 PM

Liked 785 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by akdude View Post
As I said earlier at least 5 major gun comp offer these +2 mag extensions on their mags and all these are basically the same with the L shaped metal latch in back, which clearly tells U that these are safe to use.

There also are at least 5 more comp. which offer +2 mag extensions which are different from the +2 and all use the standard springs which are in mags!
Actually that tells you that they are the lowest cost option available that is acceptable to the gun companies. The CZ +2's, the Beretta +2's, the Walther +2's, etc. are all the essentially the same adapters all made by MecGar for companies who they also make magazines for. Like I said I have seen them pop off when hitting concrete (loaded and unloaded) and I have see a few people lose all their ammo when they popped off during competitions. I am sure they would last forever sitting in a drawer or range bag. They are good +2 adapters and I have a few of them, but they are not comparable to say Taylor Freelance when it comes to quality and durability. Of course they cost 1/3 as much and not everyone runs their guns very hard.