View Single Post

Old 08-23-2017, 11:04 PM

Liked 147 Times in 71 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus35745 View Post
The new grips look great on the gun. It looks more concealable now. What did the grips set you back? Any range report yet? Larry
The grips weren't cheap $150 plus almost $20 in shipping. Yes, that is more than I would normally pay, my default is ahrends...but there is only one importer of the original Manurhin grips I could find in the U.S. and I was lucky to find any at all. I will say that they are very good quality, but they had better be for the price.

I apologize for the delay in the range report but it is coming. I had to reload more .357 this weekend as I was out (I rarely buy factory ammo anymore) and it was too hot to reload in my garage, so I ended up spending the weekend moving my reloading bench into the spare room lol. That turned into a trip to harbor freight for a grinding stand to mount my turret press on and then Goodwill to find a cabinet to store my stuff in.

By the time I got it all set up I only had enough time to reload one box of ammo and it was too late to head out, the range I use is about an hour drive.

To make a short story long, my goal is to get out this weekend and will post details as soon as I get back.
The Following User Likes This Post: