View Single Post

Old 09-14-2017, 08:14 PM

Liked 151 Times in 34 Posts
Default Switching to my Kimber K6S

I carried M36 for years, then a M60 no dash after I finally found one, then a M38 Airweight for the past 20 years or so, alternating occasionally with a Colt Detective Special. When Kimber announced the K6S last year, I said, no way, I don't like stainless, I don't like double action only revolvers, and Kimber makes rifles and semi-auto pistols, not revolvers. Well, I found myself the recipient of a K6S at a Friends of NRA banquet, and my wife said, "You're going to sell that gun, right?" It sat in the safe for a few months and then I said screw it, I'm gonna shoot that sucker. All I can say is, "Wow". All the reviews about this gun's trigger are true, I've never felt anything like it. Even firing .357 factory ammo I can shoot this gun. Factory sights shoot exactly to point of aim for me at 15 yards, see the upper A zone pic. Pics are of my well-worn M38, well-worn DS, and my new best friend, the K6S. Just hoping more holster makers will get on board soon; trid the DeSantis Speed Scabbard and it was a no go for me due to not enough retention of the gun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1668.jpg (88.6 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1678.jpg (124.2 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1688.jpg (146.9 KB, 74 views)
The Following 4 Users Like Post: