Thread: Brill Holster
View Single Post

Old 09-15-2017, 07:35 PM
US Veteran

Liked 22,298 Times in 4,530 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcgilvray View Post
Sure Red, but you better grab it fast before that wretched Photobucket notification replaces it.

Besides, wouldn't you rather have a superior photograph than that one which was only laid out on the opened tailgate of the pickup this morning before the sun got so high as to play havoc with my pitiful camera?

I mean ... the pistolas are still wearing their coats of RIG from their slumbers in the safe. I didn't even wipe them off before laying them out.
Hope you fellas don't mind, but I posted these two pictures here on the forum's own storage system, so that they will exist even if Photobucket tries to hold them hostage:

I'm still experimenting with this, so bear with me if it doesn't work the first time. The saved picture is really located in "Pictures &Albums", in an album I named "Some of my Borrowed Pictures", and all you or any forum member has to do is copy the BB Code, and paste it in to the post and the picture will appear in the post without a thumbnail. Thumbnails are great if you are using a desktop computer, but they are a pain if you use an iPad or iPhone like I do.

Last edited by les.b; 09-15-2017 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Add note
The Following 7 Users Like Post: