View Single Post

Old 09-16-2017, 08:21 PM

Liked 514 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonuthin View Post
My recent S&W purchase experience based on buys from 4/1/17 thru 6/28/17 (All are First Responder LE Guns):

Six New .45 Shields (Label date codes 11/16 thru 3/17) - First four had problems with constant failures to feed caused by the old, ungrooved magazine followers. Resolved thanks to this forum's threads about the availability of new grooved followers. S&W Customer Service, LE Tech Support and S&W regional LE Rep failed to advise me of these new followers during several conversations about the mis-feeds. One of the four had a defective Recoil Spring Assembly that required replacement. Fifth .45 Shield had a poorly ground trigger bar which had to be replaced. Sixth .45 Shield is perfect so far (replaced mag followers). All six .45 Shields are insanely accurate!

Four New .40 Shields (Label date codes 11/16) - All function perfectly with 100+ rounds thru each one so far. All are reasonably accurate but not beyond about 15 yards.

Three New 9mm Shields (Label date codes 2/17 thru 6/17) - Two functioned perfectly with 100+ rounds thru each so far but very inaccurate. At 15 yards, one shoots 12" to left and 6" high; other shoots 12" low and 6" to right. Third New 9mm Shield still in the box unfired.
You bought 14 examples of 3 models of guns in a three-month period!

How would I get my name included in your will?
The Following 2 Users Like Post: