View Single Post

Old 09-23-2017, 07:33 PM
S&W Historian

Liked 11,370 Times in 2,909 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven5 View Post
I feel the pain. I got ripped off for a total of $200 from Remington on their Golden Saber rebate a few years ago. $10 a box, max of $10 boxes so $100. I got 3 other people to buy and send in rebates (I gave them money) so all different names, addresses and purchases. Two were accepted and two denied for the same thing, invalid receipts. I called and got the same answer but the lady couldn't access the info I sent in to tell me what was wrong. So, I really overpaid for Golden Saber and lost out on $200. I'm holding a grudge against Remington now.
How is buying their product that's offering a rebate a scam?? Before you jump to conclusions, read the post again. All different people, all different addresses, and all were adults. I recommended Golden Saber to them because I've had good luck with it over the years.

With the rebate factored in, it was cheaper than plinking ammo and they get quality ammo for self defense. The fact that I paid for it for them was just my gift to them. I didn't keep it, it's their ammo, they bought/ordered it. I just gave them the money because they didn't have the funds.

Not asking for anyone to feel sorry, just warning people about the rebates. Many programs are ran by third parties.
Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
You admitted you gave them money to buy ammo I'll bet none of them had the weapon it went in. You said YOUR out $200.00. Get your story straight and come back. You tried to pull a fast one. I'm glad you got burned. By the way, I'm looking to buy some Hornady .38 Spl ammo. Could you send me the money.