Liked 9,471 Times in 4,392 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladder13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushmaster1313 View Post
Could be prohibited in many states
Might even get done in by Congress

Don't have one and would be fine to see it go

I also have no problem limiting centerfire rifle mags to 10 and pistol mags to 10, 12 or 15
I don’t have a Shockwave, a circumvention of the NFA, and think they’re useless and need to go.

See how that works?
I do see how that works. It's a sad fact of life that gun owners tends to fragment based on "what I like or don't like" or "what I feel I need or don't need" while the anti-2A crowd never fragments or compromises on anything. They march together with a unified anti-2A message and it's how they have been so successful in getting laws passed against us.

I happen to live in MA and it's a certainty that a bump stock ban with a life prison sentence attached (no, not a joke) is going to pass here... and that's not even the worse part. The worse part is that they are going to outlaw our pre-ban magazines as well... sort of an add-on bonus for them... a "2Fer" as they call it.

So to the instant cavers: Beware about how your own state goes about banning these evil bump stocks that you say you don't want or need or even understand. You may find that stuff that you do care about or do feel you need might go down the drain with the bump stocks. I see more states including magazine restrictions with their bump stock bans for certain. Might even trigger another national ban. Hope you can live with 10 rounds or less... or ammo restrictions... or whatever else some other gun owner feels he or she is willing to give up to another new ban.

Last edited by TTSH; 10-07-2017 at 09:24 AM.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: