View Single Post

Old 10-11-2017, 02:19 PM

Liked 16 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSH View Post
Lord knows I am no fan of Robertson Trading Post for their pitiful misinformation and self-serving restrictions regarding pre-ban vs. post-ban magazines, but this is something I may be forced to look into after Las Vegas. Moonbat MA is getting ready to pull a CA-type move and attempt to ban our pre-1994 hi-cap magazines. That would leave me with a whole lot of S&W 1st & 3rd Gen hi-cap pistols and precious few legal magazines for them.

Please post some pix when you can. I'm well aware of the Mec-Gar 5900-series 10-rounders and I guess I'll be buying some of them soon enough. The cut down versions offered by Robertson Trading Post? I'm less than thrilled but I might have to buy some of them as well.
Well if I knew my--- from a hole in the ground I'd send you some pics.. but I don't so if you go to their.. grrrr (Robertson's) site the pic is accurate. The new floor plate is not nice big smooth finger tip to grab your little finger like a OEM mag but it does have a bit of one and it will hold my little finger.
The Following User Likes This Post: