View Single Post

Old 10-15-2017, 09:15 AM
Administrator

Liked 48,888 Times in 9,298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAINSMITH View Post

Now if you go through all my post you will find two types of post 1. Is to help fellow Hornady owners that need help, and 2. Is to attack anyone that attacks the Hornady that does not know what they are talking about. My military training taught me not to fire at the enemy until fired upon. But once you engage the enemy ensure you take them out with overwhelming force.
Uh, not hardly.
An internet discussion and a firefight don't exactly require the same level of intense commitment. If you can't differentiate between the two, this may not be the place for you.

from the Rules-
(anybody read these?)
2. Remember- opinions will differ. Get over it. State your opinion calmly, and allow others to state theirs. Discussion will be fine, but there is no need to take a thread into a verbal fistfight or shouting match.

3. Do NOT descend into personal attacks on a member.
Naiveté, or viewpoints different from yours are no reason to call a member an idiot or moron.
If a poster is obnoxious, report him and ignore him.
Do not feed trolls.
NO LYNCHINGS or MUGGINGS.
Learn to use the "IGNORE" feature for posters that ANNOY you. In your User CP, under Settings & Options, click Edit Ignore List.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhnttrpp View Post
I thought the discussion had been very balanced up until now. I was learning about both the Dillon and the Hornady presses. The give and take on the forum helps the less informed make their decisions. Thanks
I thought so too.
This ain't life or death.

Last edited by handejector; 10-15-2017 at 09:17 AM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: