View Single Post

Old 10-15-2017, 11:36 AM

Liked 2,954 Times in 1,054 Posts
Default Peak Performance Ammo

"Loaded on guaranteed once fired brass"
Peak Performance Ammo

From the website home page:

"GREAT QUALITY

Our ammunition is manufactured with only the highest quality components. We guarantee you will love our products!

UNBEATABLE SERVICE

We offer a 100% manufacturers guarantee on every round we build. Call or Email anytime with questions or comments!"

Any manufacturer can experience a double charge, bullet setback, or some other anomoly. Even the best quality control can fail, but usually smaller manufacturers cannot afford the high cost of automated QC machinery, like that which precisely weighs each round at high speed.

So, the manufacturer's response to a potential bad round becomes very important, especially under their written guarantees. A written explanation that this can (and does) happen to any manufacturer and pleading for patience while resolving the cause of the issue would be my first step as a manufacturer--without admitting liability.

I am not an expert on reading exploded brass, so I'll leave the determination of how this occurred to other experts. If it is concluded against Peak, I believe under their guarantee they will step up and replace the gun. Other than reputation, it is a cheap avenue forward. This stuff happens. The resolution should be quick for customer satisfaction, otherwise potential goodwill is lost.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: