View Single Post

Old 10-17-2017, 06:15 PM

Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKDad View Post
Guys come on, would you have bought your S&W if there wasn't a rebate? I most certainly did and didn't even realize there was a rebate until I was browsing through the forum and came across it. I remeber the email clearly stating that it would take a couple moths to "process" if my memory serves me correctly. Besides that Milano Professional Services is doing the rebates not S&W. Props to S&W for the fantastic guns they produce and the CS they provide on real issues not rebates. I don't know about any of you but I'd be more concerned with an issue with my firearm. Mine came with 4 grips, 2 mags, lock and case. I have all the fingers needed to load and fire it so the ammo, mag loader and extra mags are just a bonus. Now Milano Services is another story..

I read somewhere on here about peoples responses to being asked about being an NRA member or just owing a gun in general and the best response I saw that had me rolling was simply, "because F$#@ YOU that's why" I thought that was priceless, considering I had an issue with someone confronting about that very thing outside a local sporting good store.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.
Agreed

It is what it is and I have faith it will get here whenever. It was a bonus when I bought the gun and its not stopping me from enjoying it now without the rebate items. Sure I would enjoy a couple extra mags, but when they do get here it just another excuse to hit up the range.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: