View Single Post

Old 10-17-2017, 09:12 PM

Liked 1,576 Times in 626 Posts

My submission dated August 2nd 2017, I emailed S&W CS yesterday:

This is what I got.

"Dear Robert,

We would like to thank you for your e-mail and contacting Smith & Wesson / Thompson Center.

This promotion has been very well received and more people than first anticipated have taken advantage of this great deal. Because of this, the rebate company is a bit behind schedule processing all of these entries.

You can check with them to validate your entry and rebate check status.

Our Rebates are processed by Milanos Rebate Company. For inquires related to receipt or status of a submission, you will need to contact them for further assistance at 866-963-7933.

If you cannot get through to them and get a message like “the inbox is full”, or a busy signal, this means that their phone queue is full and they cannot accept anymore calls at this time. We would suggest that you hang up and try calling right back.

Do not leave a message.

Their phones have been over loaded due to the over whelming response we have had to this promotion.

There is a way to validate your entry online but due to how the process works, it can take around 8 weeks for your information to show up. You can use the link below to check your status.

Please leave the phone number and dealer fields blank. I was informed that there is a glitch on the page.

http://rebateinquiryonline.com/

Thank You for choosing Smith & Wesson / Thompson Center products. Have a great day.
Smith&Wesson values its customers and we are happy to have served you today. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further assistance.
Regards, Steve
Please use the link below to check out more on the S&W 20th Anniversary IDPA event.""