View Single Post

Old 10-26-2017, 06:32 PM

Liked 17,200 Times in 7,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfishinjunkee View Post
I was driving home yesterday on the highway in traffic. The guy in front of me is on his phone texting in the left lane weaving back and forth under the speed limit etc. I bumped my horn, did not lay on the horn, hoping he would get over (didnt tailgate him, flip him off or ANYTHING of the sort). The guy immediately STOPS in the middle of the interstate gets out and approaches my vehicle. In traffic there was not an easy way around this guy and this happened quickly! My window was open.. He approaches and stands outside the driver window and starts yelling saying he's sick of people honking blah blah blah. I didnt say a word and stared at him stone faced. He got back in his car and left. 

I was not carrying at the time and maybe it's a good thing I wasn't. This incident made me think hard about what I would have done if I had a pistol with me. What would you have done IF carrying in a situation like this and someone approached you?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
This happened to a friend of mine about 15 years ago. He honked the horn at some guy who fell asleep at a stop sign. The guy gets out and approaches my friend. Now, my friend at the time is driving an old Honda CRX. If you remember those they we're very small and compact....my friend loved that car but he didn't quite fit in it so when the guy saw him all he saw was a little car and figured it was some kid honking at him. As he approached my friend gets out of the car and he has to literally unfold because he could pass for a body double for Dolf Lungren and as far as overall looks ...at 17 he was graying, had a goatee and could pass for a middle age man. Anyway, long story short that guy quickly back paddled, got in his car and peeled away

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk