View Single Post

Old 11-02-2017, 11:44 AM

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
Default Finally Arrived

My package finally arrived today. It contained 2 boxes of ammo, 2 magazines and a nice looking magazine loader. IMO my 15 emails to S&W sped it along although it still took 4 MONTHS. I bought the Shield 1 July and promptly mailed my paperwork to Milano. It showed up on their website by the end of July. I heard nothing for a couple of months so I tried contacting Milano. One would have a better chance of reaching god so I began emailing S&W getting mostly BS answers. My emails became more critical and addressed to higher ups at S&W. I received a email from FedEx yesterday, NOTHING from Milano by the way, saying a package would be delivered today nothing in the message indicating it was from S&W or Milano.

I am happy to receive the rebate but still unsatisfied at the timeliness. Those of you defending S&W probably have no sales experience. Customer service is paramount. Word of mouth advertising cannot be bought. Why can Costco or Publix supermarket offer instant rebates but S&W 4+ months? My advice for S&W is to distance from sclockhouse Milano.

I for one will never fall for a S&W rebate again.

Last edited by Groundhog34; 11-02-2017 at 11:47 AM.