View Single Post

Old 11-03-2017, 01:48 PM
US Veteran

Liked 13,379 Times in 4,624 Posts

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! A thread that won't go away. I love it. I bet if I search I have an old post in there somewhere.

Unkei, what made you start this again?

I carried a Beretta 950-BS ,25 ACP like the gun shown for years and years. Why? Because it could go anywhere. A gun is what you need and it's a gun. Before concealed carry I still carried that gun every single day. Some time thereafter I switched to a M642 but I still have that Beretta and other .25s and a Seecamp .32. If I have to carry light then I carry light. Any gun will do when you need a gun and can't carry a big one.

Since I never go unarmed I carry this every day IN MY HOUSE:

.22 WRM. Two shots. Gives me time to fight my way to a bigger gun that is handy in the house - and there are a few of those.

The CZ Duo used to be my carry gun when I visited my family. I kept it store in my late, lamented mother's condominium. The Beretta I discussed. The modern manufacture PSA Baby Browning is another .25 ACP take it anywhere gun.

Then there is the .32.

If all you have available are large guns you WILL run into occasions/situations where they won't go. These mouseguns are here to substitute. .22, .25. .32 - all of them will do the job if you do yours.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: