View Single Post

Old 11-03-2017, 03:15 PM

Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts

I have yet to receive my ammo, mags, and mag loader. The Milano site is acting weird.
Bought a Shield back in May and submitted the $75 rebate online mid-May, before the threads really started to pop on this site. So, being paranoid I resubmitted online again a couple weeks later. Then I found the Milano number and website. Called and they had no record of either. A couple weeks later my first rebate shows up on the Milano site. I received the $75 check in July. Then in early August another $75 rebate shows up on Milano, must be when I resubmitted, however when I attempt to click the magnifying glass for more details, it brings up a blank page. I buy an M&P9 on August 19th and promptly submit the rebate for the ammo and mags online. I wait about a month to even check the Milano site because I know it will take weeks to show up there. In reviewing my documentation that I submitted, I notice I spelled by city incorrectly (did have zip correct however). I eventually get through to someone at Milano, its now Sept 18th and at that time they have no record of my M&P submission in their system. I explain my situation to the person I talked to, and they said to send in a hard copy of the rebate and the supporting documentation addressed to her. She said that she would call me when she received it to verify that the city got updated. 3 weeks go by and nothing (weird right). so I call back and am able to get in touch with the same person I talked to. She then looked in their system and saw my submission with the correct city. She said it was dated as 08/31 as entered in the system. Now it wasn't on the Milano site at this time. About 3 weeks ago the ammo and mag rebate shows up on Milano with an entry date of 08/25. Now I can't to the details of any of the rebate lines because when I click on the magnifying glass to see the details I get a blank page.

I have not received anything, have not received any kind of confirmation email or letter, and no Fed Ex notification or anything.

Agree with the posters on here, S&W contracting with Milano was a mistake, Milano must be the low priced option for processing these.

I just bought some scent killer spray from Wildlife Research for hunting, came with a $5 rebate. I logged the rebate online and instantly got an email confirmation that my rebate was submitted and within 48 hours there was an entry on their website that a rebate submission was received. Now, it will take 8 to 10 weeks to get the $5 check, but how come Milano can't even get an email response or a dang website to work. A college intern could create a website and backend Database and associated workflow to manage these requests...in the information age it is ridiculous the data black hole these requests from Milano go into.