Thread: A Threat
View Single Post

Old 11-06-2017, 11:10 AM

Liked 2,506 Times in 1,281 Posts
Default A Threat

Ok would like to get boards take on this.I was on phone with a friend for years know for 40 years.We where sharing neighborhood issuses. He lives in other state. He has very serious health issuses.So any kind of phyiscial fight could be very bad for him or fatal. I know he is full time carry as well ( 40 plus years).He shared this he had issue with a female neighbor. Over her dog and noise issuse very late at night. Well he said it came to a head one day . And she had heated words out side his gate. Kurt is in his 50's lets say his neighbor is early 30's.He he said she got so mouthy and mad she charged at him with her teenage son at fence out side fence.Kurt said he put his hand in pocket of firearm and said don't come any closer . He said she did stop along with teenage son. He said when she charged him she said she was going to beat him up. (Kurt said she was using really foul words). He asked me if he thought he did right thing?. He didnt have to draw. But he said he didn't have any doubt if he didn't stop her she would have jumped him. I said he did great. The cops where called she ran off before they got there. Some other neighbors where out and witnesed this. Cops know of this women and claim her to be violent. My board question do you stop a threat the same way on a women as a man these days. In Kurts case I say yes all the way.And you say ??

Last edited by wingriderz; 11-06-2017 at 11:14 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: