Thread: NEWS JUST IN!
View Single Post

Old 02-09-2018, 03:46 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well I am back on here again after a year or two (former photoracer but can't use that now as my email has changed).
I actually ordered the new CF barrel from Scott about the middle of last month. I think the ordering info was on their Facebook account and was put there my one of my fellow competitors/gunsmiths who is also a member of the Rimfire Raceguns forum on Facebook. They don't have a confirmed shipping date as of yet but at least I do have a confirmed order. Been shooting my race 10/22s in RC and SC almost 100% except for the PSA Rimfire Shootout which requires mag changes and no 10/22 can beat a 15-22 in the area of fast mag changes. The VQ barrel kit comes complete with a set of Tacticool22's barrel tools as part of the package also (and you can't delete it either if you are like me and already have them). Barrel price is about $336 which is in the same ballpark as other VQ CF barrels like the VQ Ultralite on my 10/22.
My 15-22 already has a Taccom CF handguard and a Magpul Fixed Carbine stock to reduce weight.

Last edited by photoracer18; 02-09-2018 at 03:50 PM.