View Single Post

Old 03-01-2018, 12:33 AM
SWCA Member

Liked 4,140 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCBeagle View Post
I am a North Carolina resident with NC CCW permit. I have been pulled over in West Virginia, Virginia, and Pennsylvania and many times in North Carolina and never, not once, been given a hard time by any law enforcement agency.

One funny story...We travel from NC to southwestern PA several times a year to visit family. They live way out in the country and we occasionally pack up a few extra guns for target practice outside. I live in suburban Charlotte, so we welcome the opportunity to shoot outside on a nice day. Well, an Oak Hill, WV (famous speed trap)police officer pulled us over in northbound 19 and I told him that we (my wife too) have CCW permits and I'm carry, she's carrying, and we have another one under this seat, and there's another one over there, and in the trunk we have a Colt AR-15, and a a bunch of other assorted handguns, and....on and on and on. He stopped me and said, "Well, it sounds like you've got things covered." May have been the only time an Oak Hill officer let somebody go without one of those sketchy city tickets.
He was probably just afraid he'd piss you off.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: