View Single Post

Old 03-22-2018, 02:31 PM
US Veteran

Liked 52 Times in 22 Posts
Default I just got one today for my G43.

[QUOTE=Rastoff;139739473]That's a reasonable question and there are a few reasons
  • Doesn't stay open when the gun is drawn. The majority of negligent discharges (ND) happen when re-holstering....."If you just shot the bad guy, it's probably a good idea to put your gun away before the police arrive."
QUOTE]
I've never had an IWB where I could not re-holster till this one arrived. I have it on now and the only way to reholster is to remove the holster from your waistband and slide your weapon back in.

Comfortable it is....low print it is...easy to put on and off it is. However, it is not a keeper for me.

I agree w/ Rastoff, especially the part "If you just shot the bad guy, it's probably a good idea to put your gun away before the police arrive." An understatement, really. LFI-1 was an eyeopener for me as to what to expect from arriving LE after an SD shooting. I had just retired and no longer had the government to back me with an AUSA / Legal Costs. My duty dropped to just protecting me and my family in most circumstances and to avoid / deescalate the situation if possible.

Last edited by JoeM19; 03-22-2018 at 03:04 PM. Reason: To add clarification.