View Single Post

Old 04-05-2018, 10:35 AM

Liked 2,652 Times in 769 Posts

OP HERE:

I actually ordered one from Stoner Holsters for my 3914 LS. Thanks for the suggestion. It's funny, I currently own about 60 holsters. Forget the hundred + holsters I have purchased over the years and sold or gave away. Anyway I have a few K & L Frame S&W revolvers with 2.5" barrels. When I picked up my first K frame stubby, I ordered a couple of IWB Leather holsters from a couple of custom makers I like. But I need a holster while I waited for those to be made. I found a used leather IWB holster on eBay for like $25. So I bought it. The ad had no brand name for the holster and when I got it i could barely make the name "STONER" out on it. I had never heard of Stoner Holsters. I googled it and sure enough there it was.

It turns out, that $25 leather IWB holster for 2.5" barreled K & L Frames has proven to be the best fitting and most comfortable of the 5 holsters I eventually bought for my snubby K&L Frame revolvers. It is also the smallest and most compact. I never would have believed it.

Though I bought many dozens of holsters since, I have never bought a Stoner. The suggestion here made me remember all that. I ran over to the Stoner website and ordered one right up for my 3914 Lady Smith! Looking forward to carrying this baby now and again. It will be great for days when I want to carry something a little smaller and lighter than my Dan Wesson Valkyrie Commander 9mm; my EDC pistol.

Last edited by HarrishMasher; 04-05-2018 at 10:37 AM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: