View Single Post

Old 04-05-2018, 08:11 PM
Banned

Liked 4,324 Times in 1,793 Posts

I went with the Glock 26, also being from NY, and which is (to be really snarky) pretty much a 365. I never carried pocket, but I used to use a hybrid IWB at 5 o'clock before I decided to go 24/7 EDC. That method worked really well if I could wear a cover garment, but that doesn't jive with NY summers. If I bent over, my t-shirt would ride up, get pinched between my back and the pistol, and before long my gun would show, along with some plumber butt.

So I grabbed a Raven Concealment Eidolon, an injection-molded AIWB, and it's been great. No good t-shirt weather yet, but it conceals very well and is quite comfortable.The Eidolon's adjustable-enough that you could carry it IWB wherever you want.

And since it's open-bottomed with retention on the trigger guard, my 19/26 model will accommodate any 9mm/.40 Glock from the 26 to the 17L. And yeah--even the full-size long-barrel models are quite comfortable to carry. I can even sit comfortably with the 17-and-up models holstered.

No, none of this helps you, but--open your heart to IWB carry, and buy something nice to try out. That way, if you don't like it, you can hop on a forum and shift it easily for close to what you paid.
The Following User Likes This Post: